Sunday, February 3, 2013

Keep Doing That Art Thang

Well, Friday was magical to say the least. I was surrounded by electricity and inspirational art. I want to thank everyone for coming out to Clash Consignments and supporting my passion. I'm pretty sure you had just as much fun as me since it appeared that we drank them out of their supply and everyone stayed well after the wine ran out! It was a very close call but Ben Riddlebarger and I tied for 2nd place and Mike Guidone won first place. Although I did not take home the winnings, I did leave with something that may be more valuable in the long run. I met a lot of incredible people and found insight and as if I didn't already possess it, more drive to keep painting and being true to my style.
It is on that note that I will introduce my 2nd place painting, the abdominal snowman! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment